Registration and Important Information:
The registration period for Camp 2017 is closed. If you have questions, please contact Andrea Perino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are still accepting Supplemental Forms for previously submitted applications.
Supplemental Forms (Complete and mail to Camp Hope by February 1, 2017)
Applications will not be complete until all forms have been received
PDF Camp Hope Physicial Statement
PDF Emergency Medical Treatment Authorization
PDF Legal Affidavit
PDF Parent consent to Release Information and Teacher Input Form
Front and Back of Insurance Card
Recent Photo of Camper
Welcome to Our New Online Application Process
(Eff 2/1/17 - our online applicaition process is closed )
New this year:
- Applications can be submitted electronically. By completing the on-line application, families will be relieved from multiple photocopying of lengthy applications and will be able to quickly and efficiently apply for camp. Note: Physician’s statements, teacher’s statements, and parental authorizations will still be required in paper format. These will be submitted, via mail, as a supplement to the application.
- Registration fees will not be requested until the camper has been confirmed to a spot at camp. This will alleviate long dated checks and other banking inconveniences.
- Applications will no longer require the authorization of a notary republic.
- Applications are available for submission beginning December 1st, 2016.
- We will begin processing applications and assigning camp spots upon receipt, so timely submission of all materials is beneficial.
- Application deadline is February 1st, 2017 (A completed application consists of the online application plus the supplemental and medical forms)
- Paper applications will still be accepted! Paper applications can be downloaded from the website or we can mail one to you.
Below is the 2017 Application process.
Visit the Camp Hope website at www.camphopeilliois.org and go to Camper Registration. Click on the link to the online application. Follow the instructions and submit when the form has been completed.
From the Camper Registration website page, print the following forms. Take them to your child’s medical/and or educational provider for completion. Mail the signed and completed forms to Camp Hope.
- Camp Hope Physician’s Statement (print and take to your child’s physician for completion)
- Camp Hope Parent Consent to Release Information and Teacher’s Input Form (print, sign and take to your child’s teacher/caregiver for completion)
- Legal Affidavit Camper Application (parent/guardian to complete and sign)
- Emergency Medical Treatment Authorization (parent/guardian to complete and sign)
- Photocopy of front and back of medical insurance card
- Recent photograph of your child
Mail all forms (by Feb. 1st) to:
PO Box 687
Lake Forest, IL 60045
When the above steps have been completed, we will contact you if your child has been assigned to a camp session. At that time, please submit the camp registration fee of $300. ($250 for Mini-Camp)
If you would to prefer to submit a paper application to Camp Hope, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (312) 401-4673 and we will mail you a paper application.
If you have questions, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at (312) 401-4673.